Monday, July 28, 2008
The Lazy Days of Summer
Ok, I know I am a huge bum and haven't written in forever, but really-it is summer. So what is up with that anyway. When it is gray and wet outside and I am doing nothing but running kids here and there I find time to write. When I am actually doing things and being busy-possibly even doing something worth writing about but I can't guarantee anything, I don't write. Isn't that the way of life. We went and spent a week vacationing through California. Thank you for everyone who let us stay with them. We went on the best, crazy, intense roller coaster called X2 at Magic Mountain, saw Wicked in LA, went boating, beaching, and just lazy days with friends. It is good to be home. This week is dedicated to the obsession of the Twilight series. The fourth and final book is being released at midnight this Friday August 1st. Yes, the party is at Barnes and Nobles in Tansbourne Center off 185th 10-12pm. Get reading if your not done!
